All you want to know about our trip!

We are young. We are travellers. Jestesmy piekny

Friday, July 15, 2011

Trip Monthly Update

June 9 2011 – July 8 2011



Summary of the eighth month of our trip

Number of countries visited: 3

Number of flights taken: 5

Number of posts added to our blog: 12

Number of marital conflicts: 0 (well, my post is late and the past month is

becoming blurry in my memory. If we had any conflicts, I probably blocked them out :)

Best overnight stay: home sweet home, obviously!

Worst overnight stay: Again this month not a single bad place we stayed in. But

don't worry, I already have a candidate for the coming month!

Best Call we made: going to Kazimierz for a folk festival while in Poland.

We had hard time deciding what to do in Poland. Should we travel around Europe a bit? Or should we travel around Poland? Or should we just stay in Warsaw and have a good rest? Finally I found out that Marc's favorite Polish folk group was playing at a folk festival in a very cute town not far from Warsaw. We went there so Marc could have a surprise concert.

I'm no big fan of folk music but I must say that I quite enjoyed myself. We met great (although very young) people who were performing at the festival. We also danced every night to the live folk music. And yes, my blasé Warsaw friends, I'm not ashamed to admit I had fun! :)

Worst Call we made: Walking in the district of la Boca in Buenos Aires. This was the one time when we should have definitely taken a tourist bus. We were lucky and nothing bad happened, however.



No comments:

Post a Comment