All you want to know about our trip!

We are young. We are travellers. Jestesmy piekny

Friday, January 28, 2011

What next?

Our journey to Western Australia is (sadly!) coming to an end. We are looking forward to our next adventure, which will take us from Adelaide to Darwin.

Darwin is more than 3000 kilometers from Adelaide. We want a comfy ride for our 21 day journey: we rented a campervan! (or “hired a campervan” as they say over here – I’ll have to check with my colleagues at work: don’t we “hire” the services of someone and “rent” something? I’ll leave that to language aficionados.).

We will take our time to explore the rugged landscape between Adelaide and Darwin. Some of the main highlights will be Uluru, Coober Pedy, Kakadu National Park, among others. I am very anxious to see my first croc in the Northern Territory. (Ania less so :))

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, enjoy the Outback. It's great out there. I've been super busy in 2010, now I have a bit more time and I am following your journey with great interest. Don't miss Mataranka. Get a beer and enjoy the hot springs. Katherine and the surrounding area is nice, too. And enjoy Darwin, it is one of my favorite places in Australia. Keep it up. We'll be in touch, promise

    Andy (chef de terreur)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrorchef!!! What a pleasure to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete